My professional expertise, experiences and contact information.
Linux user since Slackware 4 and Debian Potato.
- Debian and Ubuntu Linux administration.
- Emails servers installation and management.
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Google cloud, Vultr.
- System programming in C and C++.
- Scripting knowledge in Python, Perl and bash.
- DevOps expertise in Ansible, Jenkins, Docker.
|December 2016 - Current||Progmatic LTD||Director and main developer|
|December 2016 - June 2019||SeeQuestor||Senior system administrator|
|March 2015 - November 2016||Bulbthings||Fullstack developer, DevOps|
|February 2008 - September 2011||Red2||C# developer, system administrator|
|September 2011 - March 2015||Indiefield||Senior developer, system administrator|
|September 2006 - November 2007||Legal & General||Analyst programmer|
|2000 - 2006, France||S-Info||Various professional services as a sole trader|
Open source contributions
Here some of my contributions to the OpenSource community:
- HomeBox, a self hosted solution oriented towards security and privacy.
- Debian ISO builder, an easy way to create automatic installation discs for Debian.
- Highlighter, a plugin for Thunderbird.
- Ansible fwknop, an Ansible plugin to open a remote port using single packet authorization.
Citizenship and languages
- Fluent in French and English, elementary proficiency in Russian, Hebrew and Spanish.
- Entitled to live and work in United Kingdome, and Europe.
- Open to relocation.
- Email: email@example.com
- Jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone / Signal: 07511 244 961
- Github: github.com/arodier
GPG Key signature
81D3 1737 926C 5E84 5501 2E9D 2F40 E3FF 45B9 B71D
Available for contracts, references provided upon request.